Engineered hardwood floors will bring many advantages to your home or business in Bradford.
If you are considering new flooring in Bradford, Ontario, it is good to know about all your options. One great flooring option that you may not know about is engineered hardwood. Engineered hardwood flooring has many of the same advantages as solid hardwood flooring, and often offers unique advantages as well.
Here are some of the best reasons to consider high quality engineered hardwood flooring for your home or business:
- High quality varieties have fewer chemicals and last longer than their cheaper counterparts.
- This type of flooring is easier to install than solid hardwood options and can be placed in rooms with higher moisture levels, like basements, kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- Depending on the thickness of the top layer of veneer, they can usually be refinished multiple times, allowing your flooring to look like new again and again during its lifetime.
- This type of flooring is more sustainable than traditional solid hardwood because it only requires a thin veneer of hardwood and has layers of plywood underneath.
- All types of veneers, grain patterns, stains, finishes and plank widths are available.
When you call us here at Giant Carpet Flooring Centre to discuss your flooring needs, we will outline the process of installing engineered wood flooring for you. We will deliver your flooring several days before we plan to install it, as it will need time to acclimate to the interior environment of your home or business to prevent future buckling. We will also evaluate your subfloors to make sure they are level before installation. Give us a call today and we can discuss your unique needs further. We look forward to serving you!
At Giant Carpet Flooring Centre, we offer high-quality engineered hardwood flooring to residents of Barrie, Alliston, Angus, Newmarket, Cookstown, Innisfil, Bradford, Midland, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Muskoka, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Orillia, Thornton, Everett, and all of Simcoe County, Ontario.