We are dedicated to making your carpet installation in Innisfil as stress-free as possible.
New carpet installation is a very exciting time for any customer. If you are preparing for a carpet installation at your home in Innisfil, Ontario, we want you to be ready before we arrive to start the installation. Your carpet installation will be scheduled after you have selected the carpet that is right for you. Selection will probably occur after your free in-home consultation. This is a chance for us to discuss your needs in your home and understand your space and your unique circumstances. We can provide a quote on the spot.
Once you have selected your new carpet, we will schedule your carpet installation. Before the big day, you can prepare by doing the following:
- Thoroughly clean your old carpet to rid it of dust and allergens.
- Make sure our van can get as close to your home’s entry as possible.
- Remove any furniture, curtains or artwork that you can from the room where the carpet installation is occurring.
- Use plastic or cardboard to create a pathway from the entry to the room where your new carpet is going to be installed. Just make sure you secure whatever you use.
- Move any breakable items or valuables from this pathway for safety.
If you can complete these simple steps, your carpet installation will go more smoothly. Here at Giant Carpet Flooring Centre, we want all our customers to experience top-notch customer service and competitive pricing. We also offer other flooring products, including area rugs, hardwood, laminate, engineered wood, and vinyl flooring. So, whatever your flooring needs area, give us a call, and let’s get started together.
At Giant Carpet Flooring Centre, we offer carpet installation services in Innisfil, Barrie, Alliston, Angus, Newmarket, Cookstown, Orillia, Bradford, Midland, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Muskoka, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Thornton, Everett, and all of Simcoe County, Ontario.