Looking for solid hardwood flooring for your home in Innisfil? We can help.
Solid hardwood flooring is an extremely popular flooring choice. With a wide range of woods, stains and finishes, there is a solid hardwood flooring option that is right for just about everyone. If you are considering solid hardwood flooring for your home in Innisfil, Ontario, there are some things you need to know before choosing your new flooring.
You will need to consider a variety of factors before deciding on your preferred solid hardwood flooring. If you are replacing existing flooring, you will want to consider what will look best with other existing features that will remain. Here are some other things to consider as you select flooring:
- What level of the house are you flooring? Solid hardwood is generally not the right choice for levels that are below ground because of moisture concerns.
- What type of room are you flooring? Solid hardwood may not be a good choice for high-moisture rooms, like laundry rooms and bathrooms.
- What kind of subfloors do you have? Solid hardwood cannot be installed on concrete slab.
- How much abuse will your flooring incur? If you have kids, pets, or plan to do a lot of entertaining, you may want to consider a harder, more durable type of wood that can withstand higher traffic.
- There are many aesthetic considerations, including grain patterns, stains, finishes, and plank width.
If you would like to discuss the solid hardwood flooring that is best for you, give us a call at Giant Carpet Flooring Centre today. With our excellent customer service and competitive pricing, you will be glad you did. We also offer free in-home consultations to best meet your needs.
At Giant Carpet Flooring Centre, we offer high-quality solid hardwood flooring to residents of Innisfil, Barrie, Alliston, Angus, Newmarket, Cookstown, Bradford, Midland, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Muskoka, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Orillia, Thornton, Everett, and all of Simcoe County, Ontario.